It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for these news – SteamWorld Heist 2 is coming soon on GOG!

Experience thrilling free aiming and satisfying ricochet gameplay in turn-based Steambot combat; plan your shots strategically to set up the perfect ricochet sequence for ultimate satisfaction. Embark on expansive world exploration with real-time naval combat, immersing yourself in the various challenges of the Great Sea, and take a dive into a rich job system and customise your crew to suit your playstyle, with over 150 guns, utility items, and ship equipment to choose from.

Wishlist it now!
Nice to see this coming!

Congratulations guys, hope you have a good release!
Noice.
Great, I loved the first Heist game (actually replaying it right now)

Shame Piper doesn't seem to be in ot but Steamworld always managed to make some great characters.
Nice, saw the reveal at Nintendo´s Indie World, today.

It´s great to see it, here, too :)
Also hope there EULA is not as bad as Steamworld Build was at release.
Awesome, Heist was my favorite SteamWorld Game concerning game mechanics. Although I love all of the SteamWorld games <3
Let's hope that they will not be as reluctant to push updates to GOG as they were with the first part. I remember waiting at least 18 months for a fix to a save game corrupting bug…
YEEEEESSSS!!

Bring it!
(No offense to Steamworld Build, but) Finally another good Steamworld game. Definitely looking forward to this. Wishlisted.
Hopefully it will have more mission objectives and variety, that was the only? weak point of the first (especially for second playthroughs)

Also yes, drop the abusive and illegal EULAs
Memecchi: Also yes, drop the abusive and illegal EULAs
No need to drop them, if they're "abusive and illegal".
Because then they are not enforceable by law anyway.
Just saying.
BreOl72: Because then they are not enforceable by law anyway.
Sure, but I'd rather not see the pop-up in the menu, it makes me (and probably many players) unnecessarily angry
Not the EULA is the problem but the spyware. They've apologized in the FAQ for the EULA, removed the spyware in Build but mentioned that they would include spyware in future games.
Great!!! First one is amazing and finished it and enjoyed a lot. I would like to play the new one.