It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you ready for a first-person survival horror? Jack Holmes: Master of Puppets is now out, with a -25% launch discount until May 3rd, 7 AM UTC!

Embark with Jack Holmes in a macabre story of living puppets, uncontrolled animatronics and more nightmarish beings through places as strange as a house where experiments are done with children, some mines full of huge spiders or a terrifying amusement park while you do everything to survive. You'll also have to manage the bullets and first aid kits you find... oh, and don't forget to get on the rides!

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Are you ready for a first-person survival horror? Jack Holmes: Master of Puppets is now out, with a -25% launch discount until May 3rd, 7 AM UTC!

Embark with Jack Holmes in a macabre story of living puppets, uncontrolled animatronics and more nightmarish beings through places as strange as a house where experiments are done with children, some mines full of huge spiders or a terrifying amusement park while you do everything to survive. You'll also have to manage the bullets and first aid kits you find... oh, and don't forget to get on the rides!

Now on GOG!
looks kinda cool!
anyone who played can tell a little bit about this one?
Game Features:
* A tragic and macabre horror story
So does it actually feature TWO tragic and macabre horror stories?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ozmU9cJDg
Finally! :D
DirtyRolando: Finally! :D
someone had to do it....
Looks good! I tend to play 100 hr+ games so it's very refreshing to get some quality shorter games to play. If the music is not to my liking you can bet I'll be playing to some classic Metallica.
GOG.com: Are you ready for a first-person survival horror? Jack Holmes: Master of Puppets is now out, with a -25% launch discount until May 3rd, 7 AM UTC!

Now on GOG!
Careful, Lars Ulrich might come after you. [/sarcasm]

Now on GOG!
TheBigCore: Careful, Lars Ulrich might come after you. [/sarcasm]
The Sandman will come after you.
Is he a Retro Puppet Master?

Game Features:
Leroux: So does it actually feature TWO tragic and macabre horror stories?
Pffft, only two, pathetic!

This game does look good though, I will be adding this to my wish list.
44 GB does this game weigh. Not bad for 12 bucks, I'm hoping for good textures, good geometry and good gameplay :)
Atreyu666: 44 GB does this game weigh. Not bad for 12 bucks, I'm hoping for good textures, good geometry and good gameplay :)
No reviews on steam or GOG right now. The PROLOGUE has very positive out 70 reviews. Not sure if that is good or bad. haha

But 12 bucks is convincing me to buy it.
Post edited April 27, 2024 by Syphon72
Syphon72: No reviews on steam or GOG right now. The PROLOGUE has very positive out 70 reviews. Not sure if that is good or bad. haha

But 12 bucks is convincing me to buy it.
I've bought it yesterday but haven't got the time to play atm :)

There are some gameplay videos on YT already.
The cover art is very Alone in the Dark.